ECAD Design translation & migration service
We receive many requests from companies in need of CAD design translation. Some of them are switching CAD software suppliers because of technical or financial reasons. Others are trying to save the legacy IP accumulated throughout many past years and migrate old designs into the newest versions of software. Sometimes companies are simply developing complex multi-board solutions jointly using different tools. The problem of design translation is a stumbling block for many brilliant ideas and perspective projects.
Migrating a design is never a task requiring a few clicks of a mouse. Think about only a shortlist of problems the problems you may need to overtake:
- Finding the approach of migration between formats requires proper experience of using various ECAD tools
- To perform design migration your engineer will need to have different CAD solutions installed and activated
- ODB data may be translated with geometrical inaccuracies, it requires an additional verification
- Translation ECAD library and synchronizing it with the result project will require additional effort
- DRC rules may get missing in the resulting project
Solution from Sintecs
Sintecs possesses many years of experience in ECAD design migration. We are ready to save precious time so that your talented engineers are able to focus on their core R&D activities.
Possible EDA design translation directions
- Desing translation from PADS to PADS Pro or Xpedition
- Design translation from Altium to PADS Pro or Xpedition
- Design translation from Orcad to PADS Pro or Xpedition
- Design translation from PADS Pro or Xpedition to Altium
- Design translation from Altium to Allegro
- Design translation from Altium to Orcad
What to start from?
Are you curious about our ECAD design translation services? Send us your project and provide the project format you need to get. Don’t forget to mention how the project will be used later on.
Our way of working
We use proven design methodologies with strict internal guidelines and review processes. At the same time, we have an extreme commitment to your deadlines and have a reputation for being flexible so you can deliver on time.
Your next step
Are you ready to take the next step towards getting in control of your electronics design? Get in touch!