Hereby we announce the release of the new version of HyperLynx Connector under the index 220.127.116.11. The latest version of the extension is already available for download on the specialized webpage.
Short update log:
- The extension version index is added to the top left corner of the application panel
- Fixed tab “Net Rules”, circuits now have a corrected translation flow to the BUD file
- IBIS editor has no empty row that was present in the past
- In the section “Devices” in the HYP file the name of the layer is now surrounded by the quotes
- For the Layerstach added the button Reset allowing quick cleanup of the data
- Layer names support “_” instead of the space signs
- The symbol “μ” is supported
Sintecs is constantly improving the experience of Altium users interested in running high-quality Signal Integrity analysis. HyperLynx Connector extension provides the unique opportunity to pre-configure and then start the friendly third-party software of HyperLynx right from the familiar environment of Altium Designer.